Important Information Before Aerosol Spray Paint Use
- Always read and follow the Safety Data Sheet Information and label instructions for the correct paint type. You will find this on the specific product page of the website as well as on the back of our aerosols canisters.
- Check your product type, colour & sheen. Your Spray Paints will not accept any discrepancies arising after use.
- Ensure surfaces to be coated are clean, dry and and dust-free before use, use the appropriate product to remove all traces of contaminants.
- For best results, we recommend aerosol primer be used on all surfaces before paint is applied.
- Mix your paint correctly. With custom colours as you cannot see the paint inside the canister, always turn upside down first and shake continuously for 60 seconds and then turn the right way up and shake continuously for 60 seconds to full mix the paint.
- Clear the spray tip (actuator) by pressing down gently and allowing some paint to be released.
- Try a little bit of paint first to ensure the nozzle and spray paint ejects in a spray form.
- Ensure you are happy with the colour prior to application.
- Avoid direct contact with the substance. Ensure there is sufficient ventilation of the area. Do not handle in a confined space. Avoid the formation or spread of mists in the air where possible.
- Apply in cross coats from a distance of around 10inches (250mm) from the object.
- Check drying times on the canister and on the website as the 2pac Air Dry Converted paint requires a longer timeframe.
- After use, turn the aerosol upside down and hold for 30 seconds, lightly tap the nozzle to empty valve until you see the solvent. Wipe nozzle, put the lid back on and store upside down.
- Smoking is forbidden. Use non-sparking tools.
- Conditions to avoid: Heat. Hot surfaces. Sources of ignition. Flames.
- If in any doubt, speak Your Spray Paints Customer Service department on (0800) 530 0375 open Mon-Fri 10am – 4pm.
With over 30 years of industry experience, we want to help people ensure they get the best results from our professional products. Spray painting is a professional skill and one that requires training on both Health & Safety as well as spray methodology to ensure that both usage efficient and safe. Although we are confident in our custom colour matching process, we recommend that you check the colour for accuracy before application. We won’t be able to accept responsibility for mismatch after you applied the coating.