Elipse Integra Safety Goggle + A1P3 EN405 EN140, EN14387+A1
The ELIPSE EN140, EN14387 +A1 Combined safety goggle and half mask respirator combine a particulate filter with an activated carbon filter to remove organic gases & vapours with a boiling point> 65°C and exposure of 1000 ml/m3 (see CE classes).
Designed to protect against solid and liquid particles such as dusts and mists, along with vapours and organic gases.
Application: Used in a variety of workplace applications including Petrochemical, Chemical manufacturing, Construction, Transportation, Paint Spraying and Solvents.
Features & Benefits
- Compact filter design & low-profile filters provide unobstructed and wider field of vision
- Latex and silicone free, extremely lightweight TPE face piece that is comfortable to wear for long periods of time
- Organic vapour and particulate combination filters to protect against a wide range of vapours and dust
- Low breathing resistance to reduce the risk of user fatigue and moist build up
- Integrated with Safety Eyewear
- Approved to European Standard EN140, EN14387+A1. With P3 APF: 20.+ A1:2009
- Elipse twin filter ready to wear safety goggle & half mask.