GVS SPR504/359 A1P3 Dust & Organic Respirator Half Mask – Specialist Filter Technology
Elipse A1P3 EN405
The ELIPSE FFA1P3 respirator combine a particulate filter with an activated carbon filter to remove organic gases & vapours with a boiling point> 65°C and exposure of 1000 ml/m3 (see CE classes).
Designed to protect against solid and liquid particles such as dusts and mists, along with vapours and organic gases.
Application: Used in a variety of workplace applications including Petrochemical, Chemical manufacturing, Construction, Transportation, Paint Spraying and Solvents.
Maintenance free respirator.
Features & Benefits
- Approved to European Standard EN405: 2001. With P3 APF: 20.+ A1:2009
- Elipse twin filter ready to wear half mask
- Latex and silicone free, lightweight TPE face piece that is comfortable to wear for long periods of time
- Low profile filters provide unobstructed field of vision
- Compatible with other PPE safety products including visors and welding helmets