GVS Filter Technology SPR501/SPR299
Elipse P3 Respirator
The ELIPSE P3 R carries the highest classification for a particulate filter. EN143 requires the efficiency to be at least 99.95%. The ELIPSE P3 R achieved 99.98% at 0.3 micron.
It is perfect for everyday use from DIY and commercial construction through to the more demanding environments of metalworking, welding and stonemasonry.
Replacement filters available.
Features & Benefits
- Approved to European Standard EN140: 1998. APF 20
- Elipse twin filter ready to wear half mask
- Latex and silicone free, lightweight TPE face piece that is comfortable to wear for long periods of time
- Low profile filters provide unobstructed field of vision
- Compatible with other PPE safety products including visors and welding helmets.
Materials of Construction: Mask Body: TPE (Thermo Plastic Elastomer)
Filter Media: HESPA (High Efficiency Synthetic Particulate Airfilter)
Pore size (µm): 0.3
Dimension: 93 x 130 x 110 mm
Weight (g): Mask & Filter: 132 g. Mask body: 97.6 g
Retention Range: 99.95% (minimum efficiency)
Ref. standard: EN140, EN143
Temperature: -5 °C +55°C
Notes: Half-mask for protection from dust, metal fumes, oil and water mists and micro-organisms, i.e. bacteria and viruses
All deliveries are fully sign tracked and included within costs.
All bulk orders must be placed via Proforma and/or over the Phone with email@example.com, as these prices are special costs not on the website.
All prices are subject to VAT.
VAT Invoice receipt once track & sign delivery has been made.