G3 PREMIUM Abrasive Compound & G10 Fine Finishing Compound Multipack
The only compound needed to permanently remove P1500 or finer sanding marks from all modern paint systems, while leaving a swirl free, high gloss finish with reduced product consumption. In addition the fine finishing is ideal for removing light scratches or swirl marks, especially on darker colours.
G3 Premium Compound:
- Long Lasting, Powerful Cut: Has a high cutting power which does not diminish over a short time. The only compound you need to achieve the perfect finish
- Permanent Results Fast: No fillers, no silicones, no die-back, no reworks. Removes P1500 scratch marks or finer PERMANENTLY
- Better Slip: No dragging, staining or hazing on fresh paints
- Clean in Use and Easy to Wipe Off: No dusting or splatter. Exceptionally easy and quick to wipe off
- All Paint Types:A rare compound that can be used on ALL modern paint systems including the very latest energy or ‘hyper’ clearcoats
G10 Fine Finishing:
- Perfect Finish: Quickly provides a high gloss finish and ultimate finish, saving time and money
- Superior Fine Cut: Ideal for removing light scratches or swirl marks, especially on darker colours
- Dry Use: No water is required, reducing splatter and clean up time
- Versatile Application: Can be used by hand or machine
- True Colour Finish: Acts as a gentle abrasive to bring colour back to discoloured paint surfaces
It will also restore older paint work and bring the true colour back
In use, G3 Premium has a transparent characteristic which allows the operator to see the work area when compounding. No delays in checking that the job is complete.
For best results, compound using a G Mop High Cut Foam at 900 to 1300rpm. If desired on darker colours, follow with a G Mop Finishing Foam. This will remove any swirls and holograms that might remain, and leave an enhanced gloss finish.
- Use by Machine
- For MS Paints
- For HS Paints
- UHS/Scratch Resistant Clears
- Water Based
- Silicone Free
- Contains Abrasive Particles